Join our 5 Day Organizing ChallengeTogether we will do 5 tasks in 5 days Keep reading to learn more
People say they want to get organized, but find it’s too overwhelming to actually do it.
Get your organizing groove back with 5 tasks in 5 days. Join my organizing challenge today. Reserve a spot now or roll down to read more about it.
No active challenges going on now. Check back for our next 5 in 5 challenge dates.
Are you struggling to get organized and feeling overwhelmed? I can help you get motivated and into your organizing groove with 5 super simple tasks that we’ll do together.
Hint: our first organizing task is related to something we use everyday, but never take the time to clean out.
There is no meeting to attend or call to complete. It’s simple, I’ll send you an email each morning (for 5 days in a row) with the task that we’ll work on that day. You decide when and how you wish to complete it. Then, we’ll check in with each other in the Organize DIY Insiders private Facebook group. We’re talking about 10 minutes or so a day – that’s doable for all of us.
If you miss one day, no big deal, you have 5 days to complete them. Here’s the details:
- 5 days – 1 task a day – the daily email will be sent around 9 AM EST each morning.
- Each task should take about 5-10 minutes, but you are welcome to keep going if you feel inspired.
- We’ll hold each other accountable and share our daily project success stories in our “closed” Facebook group. Access details to come after you reserve your spot.
- You are welcome to invite a friend! The more the merrier. This will be a fun way to get organized right in time for the holidays. Plus, you are more likely to follow through with a challenge when you have a friend holding you accountable.
- Click below to reserve your spot!